|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 17 cm x 32 cm|
- Toddler, educational, musical, outdoor fun, toys.
- The colors are a little different.
- create toys that inspire individuality.
- The look, feel and function are inspired by the world around us.
- Our process? Part joy. Part love. Part mischief. Part serendipity.
With the Wee MD play set, children can discover the world of medicine and learn about what it’s like to be a doctor! This kit features colorful tools that kids can easily use to pretend play and become a doctor for the day. All of the pieces are tiny hands-friendly and realistic – listen to a heartbeat with a stethoscope, write down notes on the clipboard, take someone’s blood pressure, and run to your patients once the beeper starts blinking! Parents will also be happy to know that the lightweight case fits all of the tools, so your mini medic’s office will always be tidy
- Doctor Playset: A realistic play set that comes with everything little doctors need to care, help, and treat!
- 14 Pieces: Includes a thermometer, stethoscope, beeper, clipboard, paper, otoscope, reflex hammer, bandage, blood pressure cuff with gauge and spinning wheel, tweezers, name tag, safe syringe, just-as-safe scissors, and a case.
- Educational Toys: Playing with this kit sparks creativity, improves communication skills, develops empathy, and can help toddlers feel more comfortable around real doctors.
- Easily Portable: All of the tools from this set neatly fit into a sturdy carrying case – pack it up, grab it by the handle, and go!
- Age: These doctor toys are recommended for toddlers 18 months and older
• Clipboard with paper
• Reflex checker hammer
• Otoscope (aka “earchecker”)
• Bandage for Boo-Boos
• MD name tag
• Stethoscope with heartbeat sound
• Blood pressure cuff with gauge and spinning needle
• Safe syringe
• Just-as-safe scissors
• Beeper with light and sound for busy little doctors